Monday, October 27, 2008

process of dialog project

For the dialog project we were told that we were supposed to design a thing that has two separate and distant place and there could only be two.  The materials that we used were 12 skewers and 12 4 by 6 pieces of Bristol board.  The first sketch model that I made, I made a  pyramid out of the skewers and then I made a box out of the 12 planes and I was going to have it sitting inside of the pyramid.  However after looking at the project I felt that the two spaces were not well defined and there really were more than two spaces.  So after looking at that and decided That I really liked that idea I just had to to define the spaces better so I decided to make a partition but then after I made the partition however it was to complicated it kind of was distracting.  So for the final project I simplified the partition and I am really happy with the results. 

No comments: