Monday, October 6, 2008

Unity, how I got there

Here are a few pictures of some of the different models that I did. I also did some with other ideas but these were the ones that lead to the final project that I decided to do. The assignment was to get 12 skewers and 12 4x6 pieces of Bristol board and to put them together and to make something. This project really challenged me to think outside of the box. So far in the class we have had a specific assignment like make a place for a leaf but for this project we could make anything. So the first thing I did was to cut my 12 planes and to start playing with them. I decided to stick the skewers through the planes and this started the process that ended in my final project. Each hole is specifically measured out and they are x slits because the holes were to messy looking.


No comments: